Friday, December 28, 2012

Gettysburg National Reenactment Event Command Post

To My Fellow Reenactors,

Site Tour At The Wall - Remembrance Day Weekend
Since the Mayan's don't seem to have the calendar right and I have finished unloading my Henry, Springfield, Colt, Navy and Star since no zombies showed up, I thought it was time to update you on what is happening with your event. I promise to keep it short because this time of year it's all about friends and family.

The Federal Command Staff and General Gesuero's Staff have been and continue to be hard at work on preparations for the 150th Gettysburg Reenactment and the special June 29 & 30 prelude events being held on significantly historical ground which we will all have a chance to fight and honor on.
The staffs including Divisional and Branch Commands will be in Gettysburg on February 9th to start to layout scenarios on the expanded battlefield. Your commanders are setting up the scenarios. Rest assured we are not taking the holiday off.

If you have the opportunity to visit Gettysburg you will find it beautifully decorated and in the holiday spirit. New Years Eve is always a real blast on the square. If you're in town for the holidays or News Years and have any questions etc. as always feel free to look me up.

More importantly than anything else, don't forget the meaning of the season and on behalf of my family, myself, and the Federal Staff let me extend a very Happy Holiday and a Joyous New Year.

Major General Allen Baldwin
Commanding
Federal Forces
150th Gettysburg National Reenactment 

No comments: