Friday, June 01, 2012

Coming to you with my Dirty Billy hat in hand...

Greeting all,

There are days when you are on the "hamster wheel" so long you just loose track of where you are and where you are going. Since last Fall, we have reported the dates for the reenactment in Painesville, OH (Trouble in Bordertown) as the last weekend of July (28-29). Thankfully, I just learned that we did indeed have a communications mix-up that was on my part. In our discussions with the event, I believed that the date I gave them as "good one for us" was that last weekend. I didn't not realize that the final confirmed date is July 14-15.

I know a lot of you are committed to the event at Argus Park the weekend of the 21st. That is good as we need a strong turn out. For those of you in the area local to Painesville, please consider participation at this event as well. For more information and registration, visit www.lakehistory.org

Again, my apologies for the mix up on the date. I can't believe we have gone this long without somebody catching this one!

No comments: