Thursday, October 15, 2009

PRIORITY: Cedar Creek update

For those of you going to Cedar Creek this weekend, I wanted to pass on some priority information. As I am not able to attend, 2d Battalion members should make sure to report to Lt Col Rohrbaugh upon arriving at the Birney's Division camp. He or one of his staff members will give you your assignment.

Now, as everyone knows, I am a "green light" kinda guy no matter what the weather. However, I just got off of the phone with Col Maffei and here is the report:

Friday - 90% chance of rain, 39 high, 37 low
Saturday - 100% chance of frozen mix, 41 high, 33 low
Sunday - 60% chance of frozen mix, 47 high, 36 low

Winds will be between 10 and 20 mph.

If you are going, please take this into account with regard to travel and equipment. We certainly don't need half of the Division down with the hacking snots (unless the Rebs are too... then I think we will be ok).

I will try and post any updated information on the event as it is relayed to me.

Sincerely,
C.L. Smith, Lt Col
2d Battalion, Birney's Division

No comments: